Thursday, December 9, 2021
Capitol Plaza Hotel
7:15 - 8:00 a.m.
Registration and Breakfast
8:00 - 11:50 a.m.
Noon - 1:30 p.m.
Buffet lunch and business meeting
1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Round Table Discussions
We'll have four sessions of round table discussions that last for 50 minutes each, and we'll take a 10-minute break between sessions. Below are some of the topics we plan to cover at the tables.
- New Tools from VTrans, Lloyd MacCormack, VTrans Survey Manager
- Managing Landowner Confrontations
- GPS Capabilities and Workflow, Harry Schultz, Waypoint Technologies
- Online Land Records, Gerald Stockman, TCE Consulting
- Original Lotting Plans
- Town Lines
- Calibrating Instruments, Gayle Burchard, Little River Surveys
- Underground Locating
- Ideas for VSLS Conferences