Friday, December 17, 2021
Capitol Plaza Hotel
7:15 - 8:00 a.m.
Registration and Breakfast
8:00 - 11:50 a.m.
Noon - 1:30 p.m.
Buffet lunch and business meeting
1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Round Table Discussions
We'll have four sessions of round table discussions that last for 50 minutes each, and we'll take a 10-minute break between sessions. Below are some of the topics we plan to cover at the tables.
- New Tools from VTrans, Lloyd MacCormack, VTrans Survey Manager
- Managing Landowner Confrontations
- GPS Capabilities and Workflow, Harry Schultz, Waypoint Technologies
- Online Land Records, Gerald Stockman, TCE Consulting
- Original Lotting Plans, Tim Terway, VCGI
- Equipment Check and Calibration Methods, Aaron Fuller, Vermont Land Integrity
- Underground Locating, Jonathan Higgins, Vermont Underground Locators
- Vermont Board Issues, Joe Flynn, O-Leary Burke Civil Associates